We still have some spaces available for our Mother’s Day lunch this Sunday 26th March from 12:30pm – 2:30pm. Please sign up at the bar in our clubhouse to book your table. You can also call on 01865 554924 (ext 4/5) and one of our clubhouse staff will be more than happy to reserve you a table.
Two course lunch with Tea/Coffee, £19:95 per person (including a little gift for all Mums):
Main Course choices:
- Breast of Chicken filled with Cream Cheese and Apricots, wrapped in bacon and served with a redcurrant jus
- Roast Lamb with a mint and herb crust
- Grilled Fillet of Salmon with a honey and black pepper butter glaze served on a vegetable risotto
- Roast Mediterranean tartlet served with Hollandaise sauce
- Roast Potatoes and Glazed Green beans and carrots
- Belgian Chocolate Tart with a Red Berry Compote
- Eton Mess
- Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Cheese and Biscuits
- Ice Cream Sundae
- Tea / Coffee
Remember to sign up at the bar in our clubhouse to reserve your table.