We’re running a fantastic quiz night on Wednesday 7th February at 7pm. Bring along your family and friends as all ages are welcome (note maximum 8 in a team). You can buy tickets at the bar now for £10 including food.
There’s nothing to be scared of as the questions will be similar to these:
- Which animals are primarily affected by Myxomatosis?
- How many flags are used to mark out a rugby union pitch?
- Who sang the theme to the James Bond film For Your Eyes Only?
- Who directed the three Godfather films?
- Piccadilly Circus lies at one end of Piccadilly in London. What lies at the other end?
- How is Wild West character William Cody better known?
- In which war did the New Model Army fight?
- Which major – selling album was released as the first on a new record label on May 25th 1973?
- In which country was the female singer Bjork born and raised?
- What was the name of the police officer in Top Cat?
Come along to this fun evening and test your general knowledge.