Our quiz night on Wed 7th Feb is now at 7:30pm (please note a change in the time) This is to be hosted by our very own Mick Teeling. Bring along your family and friends, as all ages are welcome (up to 8 in a team). Tickets on sale at the bar, £3 entry. Cash only please.
Questions will be similar to these:
- In which part of the human body are the ulna and radius bones located?
- Urquart Castle overlooks which Scottish loch?
- The Society of West End Theatre Awards were renamed in 1984 in honour of which actor?
- From which island does the Cha-Cha ballroom originate?
- Which bank was brought down by the actions of rogue trader Nick Leeson?
- Rebekah Brooks became the Chief Executive of News International in 2009. Which newspaper did she edit before taking this job?
- In the film, “The Sound of Music”, how many children were in the Von Trapp family?
- Ireland is made up of 6 counties. I’m going to give you 5 of them. What is the sixth? Fermanagh, Antrim, Tyrone, Derry, Armagh and?
- In 2010, 33 Chilean miners were rescued from their mine? What element were they mining?
- In which city is the Uffizi art gallery?
Come along to this fun evening and test your general knowledge.