Most of our membership packages include access to our reciprocal arrangements with other clubs in our region. You’re currently able to play nine courses FREE and four other courses at privileged rates. Please note a few simple terms and condition such as booking beforehand and presenting your membership card when you arrive.
The courses our members can play for free (on week-days) are:
- Bicester Golf Club (Monday’s only) 01869 241204
- Chiltern Forest Golf Club (Monday to Friday) 01296 631267
- Drayton Park Golf Club (Monday to Friday) 01235 550607
- Flackwell Heath Golf Club (Monday to Friday) 01628 520929
- Goring and Streatley Golf Club (Monday to Friday) 01491 873229
- Magnolia Park Golf Club 01844 239700 – email@example.com
- Henley Golf Club (Monday to Friday after 11am) 01491 575742 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Ascot Golf Club (Monday to Friday after 11am) 01344 625175 – email@example.com
- Weybrook Park Golf Club (Monday to Friday after 11am) 01256 320347 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses our members can play at privileged rates(on week-days) are:
- Feldon Valley Golf Club £10 per player (Monday to Friday after 11am. Weekends after 1pm). 01608 685633 – email@example.com
- Newbury and Crookham Golf Club £50 per fourball (Monday to Friday after 11am). 01635 40035 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandford Springs Golf Club £50 per fourball (Monday to Friday after 11am). 01635 296800 – email@example.com
- The Weston Turville Golf Club £50 per fourball (Monday to Friday) after 11am. 01296 425949 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Clubs must be contacted at least 48 hours in advance to reserve tee times (if available). All players must ‘check in’ at the clubs golf reception before playing and each player must show their North Oxford Golf Club membership card. All golfers must fully comply with the rules of these reciprocal arrangements and all other rules of the host clubs, including dress code. Members may not book golf under this arrangement, as part of a Society, Corporate Day, or any other form of golf day.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Philip in the Club Office or Sue in the Golf Reception.