All members are warmly invited to next Thursday’s Open Forum, where we’ll discuss:
- the latest on our leases and the planning consultations
- what options we, as members, might want to consider for a payout structure if the club does close at some point in the future
- developments on the course and in the clubhouse.
The agenda for Thursday is:
- Update on leases and planning consultation
- Discussion of options for a payout structure in the event that NOGC closes in the future
- Developments on the course
- Developments in the clubhouse
- (a) which membership categories should be eligible for a payout – eg full 7-Day & 5-Day; or all voting categories; or all playing categories; or all members
- (b) what should be the cutoff date for eligibility – based on the date that golf officially finishes at NOGC Ltd, if such a date happens: eg any eligible member on that date; or any eligible member who has been a member for at least three years on that date; or any eligible member who is a member on the date of the AGM that approves the rule change; or something else
- (c) what is fair and manageable – eg eligible members receive an equal share of any payout; or eligible members receive a share that is related to how many continuous years they have been a member; or eligible members receive a share that is related to how much they pay for their subscription plus how much they spend on their clubcard; or something else.
If you have any questions please speak to a member of your Management Committee. Thank you.