We’re running a quiz night next Friday 29th March, prompt start at 7:30pm. It’s to be hosted by our very own Mick Teeling. Bring along your family and friends, as all ages are welcome (up to 8 in a team). £3 entry – cash only please. All proceeds will go to the Captains’ Charities. Sign up at the bar if you’d like to take part.
Here are some MORE sample questions:
- What were the names of the young lovers in the film Grease?
- What animal’s milk is Roquefort cheese made with?
- Waitrose supermarkets are part of a retail partnership headed by what famous London department store?
- Which of Scotland’s Lochs is the deepest?
- What items of wear were zips first use to fasten up
- If a male cat is a “tom,” what is a female cat?
- Which is closest to the equator – Singapore, Colombo or Rio de Janeiro
- Which bird lays the biggest egg in the world?
- What was David Beckham’s squad number in his first World Cup?
- How many films did Elvis Presley star in? (2 either way)
Come along to this fun evening and test your general knowledge.